Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Kindness

 


There is kindness and generosity in this world yet ❤ Thank you so much Carla 💝 I'd made an offhand comment  on her Instagram feed, about the Dirty threads by Deb, she had just received through the post, and totally unexpectedly she offered to send me, not just threads, but some, (a lot!), of the scrap pieces too. I have wanted these for some years, but due to Deb not selling outside of the US, I'd contented myself to seeing all you #ragmates create wonderful pieces from her art. She expected no payment, offering them as a gift at great postal expense ❤ so we did a trade, and I sent some sunprints in exchange. 

Not only Deb's art, but Carla's art also brought delight, with a Turtle note card, and she had made a beautiful piece to attach to the front of the envelope to put our address on. 

I can't express properly how very touched I am by this lady's kindness, and hope I manage to do justice to the Deb's artwork. I can't wait to try to include it in my own.

Thank you Carla. Your kindness has brought happiness, and a needed boost of faith in human nature. Diolch o'm galon. ❤❤❤❤


6 comments:

  1. Croeso my friend! I'm sure you'll make something quite magical! Deb's good have a way of leading you that way! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Love that you replied in my mother tongue 😙 I'm in that horrible place where nothing is coming to me. I'm playing with them every day, and I've stitched a backing onto one piece...hoping the idea-seed will sprout soon.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really does. It makes such a difference to everyone who receives it.

      Delete
  3. Isn't this so wonderful?!!! (Nancy, pomegranate trail)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means everything doesn't it. Now I need to do them justice...eek!

      Delete